Monday, May 22, 2017

Finally connected in Cairns

Holy Wi-Fi! Now that I can actually access the internet for more than 30 seconds, I believe I'll blog about it. To catch up on academics, Dr. Pappas was awesome. It's an honor to have been in his presence after learning about all his accomplishments. I'd say the lectures in Sydney were hit or miss with respect to being awesome or boring.

The Sharks game was a lot of fun. I think everyone put in the extra couple bucks to grab a shirt and represent. The atmosphere was great, and everybody loves a good comeback win! The Sydney Olympic site is gigantic. I really wish I could've seen it in all its glory when all the seats were still there. I feel like we just got to see the carcass of a landmark. But Mr. Driscoll made it worth the trip. I love free souvenirs and that scarf is really soft. - Still a Sharks fan - I was happy to see dry needling covered, considering I get it done every 2 weeks at the VA. It works really well for me. I was hoping to do the running technique analysis, but I suppose Pilates will do. Gotta have those buns of steel.

My free day consisted of the Rocks Market, El Camino, the Sydney tower, and a visit to a few Military monuments. It was a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment